PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS discussions (All Bases) - Merged
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2005, 09:19
Wed Webbing Woop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop S/H v L/H

Totally agree with you Ride The Wave.

The Perth Base is past tense-they WERE a great bunch of people that were betrayed by the "lies and deceit" that is a Hallmark of the Red Rat these days.

As I have previously stated : the flying that I idi with the Perth base was a real treat. They have been treated appalingly, but in 24 months time when we're tearing each other apart with EBA #8 ( if thats what they will call it then ????@@!@$%$%% )......Perth L/H will be a distant memory.

Watching and reading about the proposed legislatation ( Work Choices) I for one feel that the end of life for ALL crew ( as we know it ) is nigh !!!! Howard and his criminal mates have effectively handed big business a mandate to crush all Unions and resistance to fair working conditions. I am preparing for life after Qantas( going back to my previous profession ) because I don't think our pay pay & conditions will be "tolerated " by the new order.

God help any one with "off spring" ...............if ever there was an excuse for contraception-=WORK CHOICES. The next generation will be screwed.

I'm bailing -12months P/T....hopefully-then I'm outta here, in search for am employer that treats its people with RESPECT & DIGNITY.