PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC Staff Shortage set to bite
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2005, 05:13
En-Rooter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Duffman,

I second your comments.

What a pathetic bunch of weak c**nts Australians have become to accept the rhetoric that the political and business liars propagate?? Since when should CPI be a measure of a payrise? And since when should making it to the 'lofty' heights of a 100k salary be the cut-off for future payrises? WTF?

Some of you apologists should get out into the real world to see what people are earning and I'm not talking about PAYG earners, I'm talking about the people who tell you they can't afford to give you a pay rise. The type that hide their income in trusts and companies etc.

Nomorecrap,

As one of the fellows that takes the 'odd' ED, I'm quite happy to start knocking them back, if and when there is a written or 'un-written' directive to do so. I've only heard on the grapevine that our Brissy colleagues have had enough. I've heard nothing down in bleak city.

To the b scalers, I wont be voting for anything less than a full FPC fix, that's my starting point, let alone the garbage that's been offered. Why would anybody accept less money for an ED, once again, WTF?

And the gutless, "remember '89 brigade". You don't have to resign your job or go on strike to achieve an end. Ever heard of work to rule? The place would be crippled if all project work stopped. The last thing ASA wants is to be embarrassed overseas by not being able to deliver.

Remember, this lot run around the globe telling all and sundry how good their staff are and what they've achieved, when they get home they tell you how dire things are. They sound like the management mob at our biggest cutomer, whinging tossers!

Grow a spine ya bastards!