PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS discussions (All Bases) - Merged
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2005, 22:00
Dogs_ears_up

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Half a dozen posts later, and not much further on, except that we have learned that shorthaul lives
in the shadow of the more sophisticated first born sibling
The arrogance is breathtaking.

Look, I wont hang around after this post for a protracted argument - there's no point - there are none so blind as those that choose not to see. Besides - its too easy to swat me away as not being an australian (if only it was that easy with those actually employed by Qf @ LHR & BKK - does your distaste for "non-aussies" extend to 1st/2nd generation immigrant citizens, or just to those who dont comply with your own personal version of what makes an australian?)

One last time, for the rednecks in here - doesn't it strike you as just a little bit worrying that you know better than your employer, your government, your union and a majority of your working colleagues? Isn't there just the smallest chance that some of them may be on to something? If youre so right, and everybody else is so wrong, how come that you seem to do so badly whenever things get put to the vote?

End of story for me now - we have enough problems of our own over here Ill leave you to get on with yours