PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - latest on Air nagukurr? is that how you say...........
Old 26th Mar 2002, 07:00
haveaguess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey flylow, HE a friend of yours? Sounds like it.. .. .Anyone here who suggests that they know about counter action from HE and his Lawyers must be very close to the action, try not to be so obvious. I think this action could just be an attempt to silence the people that can destroy him and others who run the company.. .. .From what I have heard from people who should know is that this company is rotten to the core. It wont be easy to catch HE and co. mainly because his missus is quite smart(I estimate roughly 23 times smarter than her hubby) There is no paper trail no hard evidence. But you dont need it. How can you prove that this turd said something to a pilot, for instance suggesting that they fly a U/S aircraft. Easy someone else had to be there to hear it or had the same thing said to them about the same aircraft with the same problem. As long as both pilots refused to fly the aircraft, thats good enough for me.. .. .I am sure most people in the NT have been hearing stories about Air Ngukurr for many years, listening in disbelief. Why would pilots from the company lie to their friends at other companies for no reason at all? Now that these stories are out in the open, although the remain unchanged, are untrue and made up to destroy an inocent victim. HE a victim, please give me a break. Anyone with half a brain and the ability to use it can see that this tosser has to go. Please stop calling past and present Air NGU pilots liars.