PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - latest on Air nagukurr? is that how you say...........
Old 19th Mar 2002, 03:28
Clear for takeoff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flylow - WAKE UP TO YOURSELF. If an investigation found nothing then that says it all for CASA. Really why is RD resigining??? There should only be one Chief with lots of Indians - it gets confusing when there are 2 Chiefs.. .. .As for the dodgy sh*t it WAS definatley there in the past - I do not know about now or the future. CASA must take statements and believe them, nose to nose arguments with pilots is not a constructive way to CP.. .. .I do not have any personal gripes with AN or HE, CASA just bewilder me. Seems the only way to get done for something is to crash and kill someone of fly low over a delegates back yard.. .. .Oh and I hear ANs BRL pilot just resigned???. .. .Oh and the CAIR reporters should not be shot - they may have broken the rules being young and nieve but even worse than that is the reason behind why they broke the rules, an upstanding CP would not encourage this behaviour. We may all bend rules but shattering them is just not on.. .. .Good morning to you all.