PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - latest on Air nagukurr? is that how you say...........
Old 14th Mar 2002, 04:15
howard hughes

Thumbs down

Sniperpilot, it is true that some things said may be true. However mud thrown in an anonymous forum such as this, true or not, can not only stick, but sometimes last a lifetime. . .Often tarnishing, or in the worst case, ruining a fellow pilots career. The industry is too small in this country to support this kind of mudslinging.. .. . Rumour n. General talk of current statement of doubtful accuracy. (source: Australian pocket oxford dictionary.). .. .And now to you Shafted, the word is denigrated! (sorry for the previous misspelling.) not degenerated. And no I'm not getting the dictionary out again. You sound very angry, are you the person who lives with Bionic Vapour Boy who goes by various other pseudonyms in order to cast aspersions on people of good character. (If not I apologise).. .. .To all the detractors, I have worked with old bull and young bull and and found them both to be fine, hard working individuals, dedicated to a future in aviation. The same cannot be said for others who work within the same organisation, who sit arround idle, thinking of ways to undermine those whom, they are either envious of, or intimidated by.. .. .So back to the point of my original response, why dont you come forward and air your grievances in the proper forum, face to face. Of course that is if you have a grievance, perhaps you just like the satisfaction of knowing you've ruined another career................................. .. .The ramblings of an old man. HH