PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius defies IFALPA
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2005, 20:10
james64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

My, oh my! This place is more exciting than Nip Tuck and Desperate Housewives put together! More suspense than in 24!

Since the subject of JvJ has surfaced , Is there any truth in the rumour that the naughty boy owns a chain of seks shops in SA ?...
Who's JvJ anyway? May be he should try to flog some of that stuff on the in-flight duty free shop... Bet you Branson never thought of that one (yet)!

Rest assured that the bean counters would be delighted to see the duty free sales go up! What they gonna call it:
Air Mauritius, The Purvurt Airline

Or better:

Your Seks Mall in the Sky

No wonder they are perverting the courese of justice with teh union president! Hold on mate, hope the SNPL is reading this and will alert the AF boys to get their into gear and come and check the books thoroughly!

Never thought that there could be SO MUCH excitement down there. Suddenly, I feel like dropping my CV in and coming to have a first hand look at those s***** myself, just for the heck of it! Always loved circus, especially the clowns

As for RMcG his moods swing so much he would shame a windshear !
That calls for a visit not at the psychologist, but rather at the psychiatrist... Give the guy a tablet!

Just a thought, if his mood swings so much, why don't you call him "Windvane" RMcG