PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - latest on Air nagukurr? is that how you say...........
Old 2nd Mar 2002, 07:43
Skidmark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My few cents worth are as follows to any aspiring wannabe trying for a job in NT with BULL:

1. Desparation for your first type job may require you to work for the current Bozo CP at Air Ngukurr. And yes, you may be required to apply a little vasoline to your rear end.. .2. Don't forget, it's a means to an end.(Being your big airline career). .3. Bozo (Bull)will never have an airline career, so you can expect s**t from him cos' he's jealous of most pilots employed under him. I believe he's not allowed near the Bandit, so he's even more agro.. .5. Do not try to talk sense into this idiot when you have an interview. (He doesn't know what he's on about: thinks aiming points are variable and can move up and down runways). He is always right cos' he's the CP.. .6. He responds well to being called "Bull"(I think this is his role in his current boy/boy relationship). .7. It's very quiet in the to end right now, no work anywhere, but if you have in excess of 1000hrs and good sound knowledge on C210/C206 you may land a job with Hardy's.. .8. Wac wac's require an ATPL with 6 shuttle launches and monn landing recency.. .9. Give old Bull a go, you never know what's around the corner.