PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - latest on Air nagukurr? is that how you say...........
Old 1st Mar 2002, 16:07
The Bionic Vapour Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly Offchocks, things at air NGU are ok, i mean with the whole airport being very quiet, not much work is going on.. .Secondly Gotmygearup, the old CP, who recently had his approval taken off him, isn't that bad, people in the company, not just pilots, have said he has improved over what he used to be like, and in my opinion, he is nt an unreasonable man. However, the new CP, who used to be the CP of Kak Air, well twice he was, and there were many a pilot made unhappy with this character. When this person left the CP position of Kak Air, he came back shortly after, and the pilots employed by the stand in CP, were not looked after (basically he didnt like them), and the pilots knew it too. So a few of them were hired by Wimray, and they are still there with the purchase by air NGU, so he is a but funny towards them, actually he is a but funny towards alot of the current pilots, tho there are a few who he likes (for reasons i shant say).. .Suer he is bad, and is getting rather too bossy, i think that "a budding hitler", is going a little too far, he isn't THAT bad, maybe your friends are in his bad books or something, but i do agree on the power trip, he was never this way when he was just a casual at wimray.