PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA - Generalist Salary
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2005, 08:52
ruykava

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha well, i'm not entirely sure if it's ops as well! but it certainly doesn't involve being a flight crew.

here's what SIA says:
---------------------------
Administrative Officers
We have a range of jobs catering to diverse talents and expectations. Depending on your expertise and skill-sets, you can be posted to areas such as Marketing, Company Planning, Cabin Crew, Finance, Human Resource and Industrial Relations.

Your work will involve planning, reviewing and implementing policies; as well as working with teams on business projects. You will have excellent prospects to develop your commercial, professional and managerial skills in a variety of jobs. You can also look forward to opportunities for job rotation and overseas duty travel.
---------------------------

which all sounds very interesting, but don't all job adverts sound interesting before you check out the paycheck and the hours?

thanks CDRW for the response. i'm not singaporean, but i'm interested in working in singapore after my degree as some of my family is there, and i thought SIA is probably one of the best possible places to start =) but still, interested if i can live a nice comfy life with what they're paying