PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAC - Officially Broke
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2005, 02:23
ginjockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The future .........?

I am relieved that life will go on for our main man. That enthusiasm for aviation and a passion for the wild blue skies of Northern Australia will see him rise to take on new challenges with his usual aplomb. I am actually hoping to see a new series of the emmy award winning "Top End Boys" on TV again soon. Series one was so blindingly successful after all. Hopefully, they will retain the same endearing characters for series 2. My favourite segments were the cooking tips, where we see a bronzed god with a receding hairline, dripping in both gold chains and not so golden sweat lovingly ram some chopped onions and garlic with his unwashed fingers into the still bleeding gut cavity of a dead fish, splatter it in beer batter wrap it in foil and then steam it in his own armpit for forty minutes like his mamma used to back home, all the while, the leprachaun would lurk about in the background shots, wearing a T shirt promoting anything from flavoured milk to fishing lures.

If anyone knows where I can buy the box set of series one........ please let me know.