PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS discussions (All Bases) - Merged
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2005, 03:07
sydney s/h

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems your aggression is a little misdirected Westozflyer.

Why are you attacking the employees of the Perth S/H base? And also the CSM's that work there saying that you "Look forward to your Pursers trying to tell us what to do on a HKG ! It will be a laugh".

Go and in attack the Management team etc that made these decisions - not the people who have been employed to work there.

I occasionally work out of Perth and I am a CSM. God help you if you turn up with that attitude on one of my flights. I wont stand for it and hope no other crew do. If you wanted to try and give me grief for your base being shut down then i would put you in your place(and would expect any other CSM to do the same).

Your aggression is totally mis-directed towards the wrong people. Go and knock on the doors of the Managers that came to this decision to shut your base down and i'll be there with you. Most of us feel sorry for all of you and hope that the options that were given to you are suitable and you get to still enjoy flying - but leave your attitudes at the door of the aircraft.