PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots leaving Easy
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2005, 00:01
FlyingOrange

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flaps .... read what you said..
"It's so easy to lose track of fact and fiction on this forum"..... "Everyone is now leaving, but I've only met 3 of them."

Next time you go into the crewroom at LGW remove your blinkers and you'll see more!!

CatIIIB, apologise if you took what I said wrongly.
Here at LGW many of us also commute to further places ... ( See JP letter, if you can stomach it), and have had to change bases to get command then move back. We know how it feels.

4on4off .... really, come and listen ... guys are from all different backgrounds and many airlines ... we are all p*$$ed off. Nothing to do with airlines before .... and how many airlines should we be with before we can voice our opinion's??

The management must realise that the company is nearly at meltdown with the pilot work force. At LGW the only talk is that of other airlines, interviews etc from both sides of the cockpit.
We seem to be the only base that does not like the 5254 roster system, I can't really believe that. Since the management are not listening, the only thing we can do is now raise CHIRP's which is happening a lot now about fatigue, i urge other bases to follow suit as the only way to stop 5254 is via 'other' means.

As for BALPA, well ... when they produce the goods I will join. I heard all the quotes about a strong union presence since i joined ... and yet, each year we get shafted further with the help the CC full support.

Times are changing, work to rule is not in force but discreation is now a thing of the past for many, there is no good will.

We need a good pay deal, pay... pension.... lol ..... roster system .... treated like professional's ......

Pay deal around the corner, new MD, Flaps out of the CC ..... it could work. ....

.... Lets see.

FlyingOrange ...... but for how much longer??