PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots leaving Easy
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2005, 14:17
Dutch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah thanks for the correction! I strive to prefection but typo errors are still possible especially since English isn't my first language (you try dutch for a change).
I'm not the one getting shirty. I'm not a very active member on PPRUNE but I do read the occasional Easy topic. It just strikes me that your posts always have the same message ie. how bad easy is and how great your life is now and that more and more people should do the same as you have done.
We are all adults and very capable in making our own decisions in life thanks very much.

I had a feeling it was you on my typerating back then. The more ironic the situation is since you're back with the company that once made you redundant. Like going back to the ex that cheated on you........

No hard feelings at all from my side and I'm happy that life is treating you well at your new company but so is my life at Easy (no, they never promised me a AMS base altough I would still like one ) but I think you've by now made your point crystal clear.

All the best!