PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe Ops Director joins list of resignations
Old 1st Nov 2005, 11:33
Push to talk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Been following the Flybe posts, but never said anything sofar. But what I am reading now appears to be more about slagging of FF than about MW and Flybe.

I have been out of the company several years now and have still quite a few friends still in on all levels. Can say most are not impressed with the man in question, including myself. Besides having no clue who were on his fabulous Kick Start meetings (you could attend two of these on one day and he would not remember on the second one he saw you on the first) I crossed his "war"path but didn't immediately give in and came to know a different side of him. Not very nice I must say. Had to do with his position as well ofcourse, but it all depends on how you bring it to your people and the way you deal with things.

Funny enough I now work with quite a few people that knew him from before his Flybe time and they are all (without any exception) not too positive about him. I think it might be good for flybe that he leaves and am sure the company will do fine without him.

And BTW RD, don't know you very well but if you have a family or would have I am sure your kids would sleep in B'ham City shirts and on days off you take the family to the airport to see Flybe airplanes land and take off.
Ofcourse the flybe roster upsets family life! Maybe not on your idyllic base, but many guys are fed up with changing rosters and unscheduled overnights. And to give the answer before the question comes, yes, these guys are busy with leaving.

But please don't let me hold all of you from slaggin' of FF a bit more.

Cheers,

Ptt