PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LVP Theorie
Thread: LVP Theorie
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2005, 09:29
forget

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I’ve got a very informative 63 page pdf here on ICELANDAIR B757, Low Visibility Operations. I found it some time ago on the Icelandair Web - but it seems to have gone. Send me a PM with e-mail address and I’ll get a pdf copy to you.

On the other hand, if Icelandair didn’t mean this to be on the public web (possible) then no doubt they’ll let me know and we’ll have to pretend it wasn’t.

--------------------------

ICELANDAIR B757, Low Visibility Operations.

This document is issued to each Icelandair Crew Member and covers the Low Visibility Procedures used by Icelandair. It is to be used in conjunction with the Icelandair Flight Operations Manual. 757 AOM. Jeppesen Pilots Route Manual, the 757 MEL and the Flight Crew Training Manual and is not intended to replace these manuals. A thorough knowledge of these documents is a prerequisite to training in Low Visibility Operations.

The document has the following objectives:

To train and qualify B757 Crew Members in all aspects of Category II and Category III operations and to maintain this standard of proficiency.

To emphasize the importance of the visual cues provided by the approach and runway lighting systems during Category II and III operations.

To illustrate the runway and taxiway markings associated with Low Visibility
Operations

To list the requirements for Ground Equipment and Aircraft Equipment together with the allowable deficiencies in such equipment. Etc etc.