PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Air Training
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2005, 21:43
scroggs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The very fact I said OAT is full of CTC rejects pretty much stated that I thought CTC was better than OAT. SO it was me who suggested one was better than the other! What Cparker was saying is that OAT and CTC have similar results - a jet job. I think though that OAT is full of people that wanted CTC but did not get it. Cant you understand this or does it need more explanation Scroggs? Andy
No, Mr Miller, I don't quite understand what you're getting at. Up to now I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I assumed that your original post was a slightly ironic way of introducing a debate about the differences between Oxford's and CTC's commercial aims and methods. Instead, it now seems to have been a simple attack on the students of OAT and an attempt to boost the ego of one particular ex-RAF student who applied for - and failed, it would seem - CTC's selection, but still for some reason has the hots for their course.

I'm sorry, but this kind of inter-school points-scoring is a waste of my and the Wannabes readership's time.

Scroggs