PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Crew Pay Ballot Have You Had Enough
Old 31st Oct 2005, 19:13
sukigirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here Here Rescue 137!!
Besides, there is no point not being bothered if the company folds because we strike, because then we will all be out of jobs so i think we will have something to be 'bothered' about then.

I do agree with a lot of what striparella has said, however we still need to keep leaning on the company as much as we can and ALL stick together. I am beginning to think that striking may not be the answer, I know i have said before that i thought it was. it would prove to damaging to the company. Also i think we sometimes believe that we can make the company jump if we strike when we might do the opposite, We may get a slightly better pay deal but Virgin may become a less friendly company to work for as we will be the resented party for putting the company in financial dissarray/. They could make things more difficult for us, ie pre ops, crewing staff travel etc.. I also dont think it will be neccassary, im confident that we will reach a compromise somewhere, but we all have to accept that we are not all going to get exactly what we want but it will be better. Hang in there everyone. Striking should not be the immediate answer.

P.S. Do i look bovvered? face, bovvered!!