PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways Management - Poor show
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2005, 04:40
popay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

Hi miss petal,
Is just that i've seen other staff other department other station they worked milesssss away with overtime due to disruption/delay/short crew but hey the pax didn't notice that.Well done... why certain staff could achieve that while others couldn't?
Very simple explanation for that: The only way to run a successful business is to have staff which has got corporate identification with the company and provides a reasonable level of integrity in acting as the individual company representative serving main purpose customer satisfaction. To put it simple way:I think where there's a wish there's always a way, and that means simply problem solving. That's what satisfies the client most. As a client I don't want to know who is responsible for what and what i have all to know and so on. I have got a problem and I see a company representative, i address him and he solves the problem. I don't know which department is he from and what he did and so on, my point is I'm happy and will come back.
The question is: is the Aviator 1972 going to come back as customer, paying our paychecks?
Cheers.