PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomsonfly Pilots Is your Airline good to work for?
Old 31st Oct 2005, 00:23
PPRuNeUser0215

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

The referral scheme was introduced only very recently.... Actually it has been brought in on the 13th of October of this year just in case someone wonders if having a mate inside could have made a difference.
Personally I knew nobody at all and certainly wasn't in the Squadron. On the other hand the friend I have recommended using the newly introduced scheme has been told that FO recruitment was now over (meeting all the requirements).
So what does it tell you ? Well that it is better to know no one than knowing me .

I believe that Easyjet has a similar "recommend a friend scheme" without the money though. Also I have seen a few application forms asking if you knew someone inside (CX if I recall correctly) so what would that be for ?

Sorry but the only exceptional things I see here, is that the company will pay us for bringing in a new pilot (alive I think). I can't really complain about that but I don't think I am going to make a fortune either.
So in conclusion what all that tells me, it is that we must be pretty desperate... Good news for all !