PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA reply to PPRuNe email re TVL.
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2005, 23:49
Captain Starlight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stinkfinger,
Good to see you back and thanks for the update.

I think we all wish BB well and expect him to continue and finish that which he has started.

Yes, heard that the resignations were underway, sorry to see an unexpected one though (the naval aviator).

I guess the stress of compromising his unquestionably ethical character to suit the misfit
eventually overwhelmed him. Or maybe disgust got the better of him.
He was fair and there appears to be no record of malice or misconduct by him. Sorry to see him go.

It is quite disturbing that Pinnochio is still around.

He will be rolled when the external inquiry gets underway,
sufficient evidence exists to suggest to him it's time to move on now to avoid being an embarrassment to CASA later on.

Bushy

Yes, the new boys have solid backgrounds and it appears that the usual selection criteria,
" A verifiable history of either Industry or Military career failure would be highly regarded"
has, in their case, been waived .

AC is very much in charge and hands on.

Let's hope Pinnochio doesn't mislead him too much, but I guess AC has placed him on a short lead anyway.

Mainframe

I think you'll find B1 is not really out of touch, just waiting to nail a few more in the correct manner at the correct time.

I do agree however, that nothing would suit the bad guys better than to have him move on and to have a new boy.

B1 is getting too close for comfort with some.

CS