PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Nigeria (threads merged)
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2005, 19:39
LongJohnThomas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems to me like some of you actually think i either have something to gain from this or some ulterior motive.
I need to make it clear that i have woked in nigeria and i am one of those who actually rejected the Vk offer.
I don't really care for my own personal benefit,to comment on the lack of awareness some pilots actually do have of each other.
I had initially thought this forum would provide a channel to make constructive comments to either find ways to better conditions and solutions for pilots,but,this seems not to be happening.
Well guys, i've done my best!
For those who accepted the VK offer, good luck,i hope the money you now earn can actually feed,accomodate and take care of your numerous resposibilities.
For sn and the rest who think that the african only deserves Cr*p for pay, good luck to you too.
I shall rest my case,afterall,i do have an alright paying job which of course could be better,but, keeps me well within my selected lifestyle.
Cheers guys,never meant to lash out in any form of frustration,i just get worked up by people who are'nt sensitive to the plight of others.