PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Paying for selection
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2005, 17:59
Smoothflight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Skygoose,
Well, I was also at the selection on the 17th of October. Stufe 1 went fine but the stufe 2, psychometrics went pretty bad. Mainly my German is bad. I also called the following Monday and was told that I did not meet their expectation. But , they told me to reapply in 6 months. Yeah, and deprive my self of another €360.
First of all, I did not like the fact that their computers kept on crashing, and ending up doing 5 hours worth of psych tests.
That I tought was very distracting. Besides, i thought that the whole thing just lacked organization. And yes, I thought that the whole thing has become a nice money making scam. I my opinion, I think that most of the candidates fail their second phase, and I have counted about 35 of us during the 2nd phase. With a 5% pass rate, this means that maybe 2 candidates would be offered the job. I do regret paying €360, but more do I regret the amount of effort and time, and other expenses incurred. In the end, no, I do not plan to apply for the second time.
Cheers.