PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius defies IFALPA
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2005, 07:47
james64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Hi boys and girls!

So, I see things have been busy here of late! Not good for the prospects of world aviation if these guys not stopped in their tracks. Makes Malaysian and Ryanair seem like amateurs!

Not gonna get within a bargepole distance from the place. Thought I would never have to say that, but on my holiday there with the Mrs, I will be on BA! They might be pompous and have the stiff upper lip attitude, at least they treat the drivers properly, and the service isn't too shabby either. Would not want to be on an AM plane with demotivated and tired pilots... Speak of a cocktail, hey? No thanks.

And
You might have a psychological examination if the ops director doesn't like you!
Time for the ops director to have his head examined

See the link below if you want some background.
PPRuNe Forums » Rest of the World & Non-English Language Forums » African Aviation

No point to waste time fighting such a management. Vote with your feet. There are many good jobs out ther. No need to take that kind of c****. A330/340 ratings are at a prime on the market. So be an inflight relief, first ofiicer or skipper in that kind of outfit...

Well done Bjoe1