PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Watchdog: Ryanair deplaned disabled pax
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2005, 23:00
738Capt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What?

posted 14th October 2005 09:03
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TS

Possibly because they don't wish to slow their turn around times, which are crucial to their business model. 18 wheelchair movements on/off would take time and other disabled people get scoped into the same category.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Ryanair operates a business with clear T&Cs and applies them firmly.

MichaelKnight, you don't seem to understand that Ryanair is a business that is based on selling a high volume of seats at low prices.

Ergo high degrees of customer service and care do not appear in the model and Michael O'Leary, in the interviews I have witnessed, prefers to deal with these issues at an aggregated level, not an individual level.

I am not a Ryanair apologist (Bullsh!t your not), but you do get what you pay for.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT?

Ryanair operates a business, so that excusses all conduct by a rude and offensive airline, much like your disregard for disabled people. So the moral of the story is if you are dissabled DO NOT FLY RYANAIR--EVER!.

You board passengers and then remove of the aircraft. Sit them in an airport loung for six hours, what vile way to treat members of society.