PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WIHIH at KAL?
Thread: WIHIH at KAL?
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2005, 17:31
ukwannabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well lax... I was there a wee while longer than you. Alteon were very professional on the whole, and a delight to be trained by, no complaints there. There were a number of local guys who were also a delight to fly with, both skippers and f/o's. The aircraft were well maintained and the dispatch/operational arena was also very professional.
But I did see some really dangerous unprofessional and incompetent actions by some of the locals.
So lax... if you are still there now, what happened to the B744s that have RECENTLY been damaged to the tune of millions of dollars.
I still consider the airline to be too dangerous to allow family to travel on, my opinion lax..
Sorry if the truth hurts, so does a 2g+ landing!
(Clue, lax...go arounds and landing incidents)
Though I am sorry if I touched on a raw nerve, I think world class airline is pushing it a bit? Remember the Boeing operational philosophy is based around allowing a third world airline to operate their aircraft. This and a HUGE element of luck has saved KAL on numerous occasions. If you disagree with me then that is your perogative, just talk to the QA guys they speak the truth and it's scary, their words not mine.
Remember lax... this is a rumours forum, I am not spreading malicious untruths, just asking questions, maybe you just don't like the answers.