PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cold Aircraft Cabins at Night
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2005, 17:06
skiesfull

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oy Rainboe! Wotcha got against shell tracksuits then? Me and the Missus have had ours for 20 years now and they are just what you need arriving at Luton Paradise Airport of a cold November morning after a couple of months on the Costas, thanks to Tony's Nanny State. Mine is a black one and is a little faded now but I can still roll up me sleeves and show off me tattoos, especially the one of the lovely Tracy. Mind you, the current wife, Shazza, don't think much of it but knows to keep quiet or else she'll get a fat slap in the gob! Our kids also had shell-suits as well, but Germintrude now wears them crop tops and low slung jeans to show off her pierced belly button and the top of her thong - mind you at 28 stones it's a lot of flesh and me and the missus will not sit next to her on the plane. Young Dazza just wears a vest and shorts come rain or shine - he's got as many tattoos as me but not as many as his Mum. So, Rainboe, I think you should get rid of that blazer and slacks what you Nigels wear thinking it will allow you to turn left at the top of the stairs, and get yourself kitted out with a nice 'shellie', and come down the back for a bit of a knees-up. You can still get them at the Sally Army shop for a fiver!