PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sun Express News
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2005, 10:34
WhisperNG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boeingrestricted,
I am having hard time to understand your intentions.I don't give a f.ck about seniority list ,these guys who left the company are my friends and always will be.Of course I've guessed they would go.Take the pilots list in your hands,and look for the civilian pilots,and tell me which one of them has a future in this company and why would they stay.They will definitely go and this just a matter of time.
Each one of us guilty,we could stand against them if we were united.After the new upgrade procedure Haineken made a meeting for FOs,we argued big time and at the end he asked us with hate 'who is really disturbed from this procedure? Raise your hands'.How many of military origin FOs raised hands do u know? Were u there? NONE!
And by the way I have no idea what u mean with that red rose ****,I guess u are visiting a wrong site if u are looking for a red rose !
Everybody here :
Stop bull****,stop accusing me and each other,stop this hate to each other or I am out of here.And this is just how we loose friends and allies !