PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots leaving Easy
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2005, 08:54
FlyingOrange

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Col Klink, I am amazed at your reply... and for once, like Springbok, agree with you.

Its a pity that one of your old colleagues, FlapOne, is talking Baloney and still has his blinkers on. But what can we expect from a man whose standing for NEO and probably the Base Capts job as well.

You say you've compliled a list of 230 pilots who have left easy ... he state's hes only met 3,.... yet he works out of LGW. Talk about rose tinted spec's.

Now maybe you'll see why you never had the support of the masses at easy, with characters like that on the CC!

As you say easy could be fantastic, but they just pushing ... hard to fly planes without pilots. They may have plenty for TRSS but you need them to try and replace our hard working FO's who are leaving in droves ..... but now the Capts are start to slide, they won't soon be able to fill the LHS which ....is going to fun.

CAT3B .. you say life is good in Germany, we know it is. But the rumour is abound that Milan will be under new T&C's ... lets see if that filters backwards to you, and Paris. Will be interesting. remember that most of you guys also are tax free, BIG DIFFERENCE .... you can go Part Time and still be on the same take home as us working our butts off!

To show how stupid they are;
Pilots on 50% rosters (10 days in 4 weeks) and limited to 490 hours a year ... these guys are flying 80 hrs a month ..... how does that work.
Crew always on high days.
Pilots calling in fatigued, but being told their sick.
The letter from JP, telling LGW pilots to wind their necks in.
Amazing its only LGW that does not like 5254... when I fly at other bases they hate it to ..... are the Base Capts there telling porkies ... I think so.

Roll on the new Boss, or get bigger doors to allow the mass exodus.

All leave is cancelled till morale improves.