PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair at Pisa
Thread: Ryanair at Pisa
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2005, 08:42
Wing Commander Fowler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A charmed response Jetstream - nice of you to be so sympathetic!

Black Diamond - I work for Ryanair and am generally seen to be supportive of them against the multiplicity of "Bashers" out there but do not consider this experience of yours to be acceptable practice either. I am sorry for your plight and whilst the lovely wetdream is correct in the fact that this situation is apparently covered in their terms and conditions, how many of us read them in full? A small percent I should expect! In reality we tend to assume that if they want return business then the content of T's and C's is hopefully going to be "reasonable".
Furthermore - the simple fact here is that Ryanair are inconsistent to say the least with their handling of this type of scenario and it seems to be pot luck as to whether you get forward transit to the diverted aircraft's location. This is an inconsistency they also show in their treatment of employees I might add. Can't justify it nor come to terms with it I'm afraid but it seems to be something we either have to live with or avoid. The choice, as they say, is yours in this instance. I am not in a position to apologise for the company but DO offer my sympathy for your plight.