PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilots leaving Easy
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2005, 07:31
CAT III DUAL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I *am* working for EZY and guess what, I like it! Look outside your country and compare T&C there, you will find easyjet is still a great deal! Sure, 7% might be very little in your eyes, but a lot of other companys pay "Zero" around the globe and have far worse working conditions! I have seen a few ! EZYīs airplanes are new, rosters are stable, however I admit that the individual base has a lot of impact on lifestyle. On the other hand, aviation is a tough business in these days and I honestly feel a lot better to work for a company with 700mill GBP cash in the bank, making a profit and probably stays in the market for some time, instead for a smaller "aviation-club" with more generous T&Cīs, some more leave/days off but never sure, when they might go bust....

Itīs absolutely mandatory to consider these facts, if you have to take care for a family, for example. I hate it to move around the globe, searching for the next job, which gives me 10K more per year maybe, but never feel "at home" and stable lifestyle-wise.

Again, look and compare to companys *below* easyjet and find out, itīs still a hell of a good job in these years....