PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Huey saga set to land in court
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2005, 06:32
Latent Heat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr B, i found the foloowing on a search (google). It appears that you do have a crowd in the US of A doing what we do.

HUEY HELICOPTER RIDES
We are the only organization authorized by the F.A.A. to give rides to the public in authentic combat service military Huey helicopters flown by combat veterans. You are encouraged to take part in this unique experience and see what it feels like to fly in the ICON of helicopters –fully equipped for a Vietnam era air assault. Always a tremendously popular extra air show offering during our past performances.

Additional informational materials are available on our organization, our purpose, and content of the three (3) air show programs we offer telling the story of Army Aviation and the American soldier from World War II, Korea, and Vietnam by contacting Skip Davis (office: 404-508-7041 or cell:770-617-2249) or Mike Brady (office:770-486-8785 or Cell: 770-378-6358).

I have a flyer here that we picked up from the ArmyAv group in the states with all the rates etc. I would like to post it here but first i need to get it scanned and then will need to educate myself as how to post it. (Will let you know once it is scanned).

IM all for people experiencing Huey rides.

Lastly Mr B, and all the Tassies' lovers, i would glady lay it all out (the drinks and snacks) if you want a tour of our AMO. Helibase is quickly becoming a top class AMO with proper AME's, trainees etc.

All aircraft documentation is in place, the parts and spares that we have can be traced. All the changes have being due to hard work from a team of professionals. (Putco & Huey teams)

Im sure that you of all people Mr B, should have something good to say if you had the time to pop in and inspect yourself...

How was that Mexican chow in Dallas??? Burn the ol rear vavle...???