PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Zealand - Training Schools and Job Prospects
Old 27th Oct 2005, 20:40
crispy69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ems300

I agree with you that alot of morons have come through the student loan scheme however as you have stated you used the sceme yourself to fund your licence. So why knock schools that provide the loans.

Alot of people have used loans for the wrong reasons and I have seen all the reasons you have stated. At the end of the day you can not blame the flight schools for accepting buisness, you should blame the goverment for poor legislation and not having any form of screening process. Either that or blame the twats that signed on to a huge loan for the wrong reasons. They are Ultimately responsable and will have to pay back their loans for the rest of their live's. ONE HARD LESSON

Some flight schools have abused the loan system but if you read the thread it is about "heliflight". You state that where you trained, they had a fleet of R22's. Heliflight has H300's so if you have a problem with YOUR old flight school maybe you should start a thread about them and not put all schools in the same box.

There will always be good and bad flight schools of any size. Anyone thinking of any training should research it first because it is too late to bitch about it later.

In my opinion Heliflight is "one" of the good ones.

crispy

Last edited by crispy69; 27th Oct 2005 at 21:35.