PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skywest Airlines Employment
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2005, 16:42
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XR are a great company, and yes from what I hear around the ramp they have hired at least three or four pilots in the last few weeks -some local guys from other operators as well as some from up north if I recall correctly...

Cabin crew are also great, their training team esp are a lovely bunch... but I suppose being a pilot you won't care much about that

Anyway the flying is varied, they do PER-Geraldton (3hr 30 turnaround i think...) also the other spots like Exmouth/Learmonth (nice holiday spot ) and of course the Bali charters and Darwin o/n with the F-100. Not to mention the contract flights for Argyle Diamonds and other mining places like Leonora/Leinster. Oh yes and you have Albany & Esperance down south as well...

Obviously they'll be picking up some nice(r) places next year (namely Kalbarri & Shark Bay) and the LST-LEO will be going over to Skippers, who are more of a mining flight mob than XR...

All in all not a bad set of destinations in this state, it could be worse, like Meekatharra or Murrin Murrin!!!