PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New PPL Exams Out Yet?
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2005, 16:26
vincent_watts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where to start.

FingersR you dont by any chance have the answers to this exam, and are worried you may have to learn the material before sitting the new tests do you?? haha just messin'!

Another_CFI is correct, there should always only be 3 different exam papers at each registered facility. when the new paper was supplied, the facility had to return the old one to the CAA.

As for Captain Jock, you heard that statement from someone who failed the paper i guess. there isnt a possibility they just got the wrong answer?

I sat the nav paper no longer then 6 weeks ago. If you read the book, know how to navigate, and do the confuser, and you cant fail. I cocked up my nav exam, and only realised after an hour. I still got 95% with only 30 minutes to do the whole test again.

Its got nothing to do with the CAA, the papers are fine. the only way i saw that they tried to trick me was that they knew the common mistakes on the nav especially, and they put a common mistake as a possible answer to some questions. as far as descimal places of minutes etc, i don't know anything about that.