PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Crew Pay Ballot Have You Had Enough
Old 27th Oct 2005, 11:24
LaMostyn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh my God real world really think you missing the point... you think our job is just a good time and really quiet in significant...? Well we dont need comments like that... we are trying to unite and get a better deal for us. We need constructive comments. you really do have no idea...You think our job is no different to the national express...we work on a plane, slightly more people, we tend to travel at rather fast speeds at a rather big height and carry a tad more fuel...and next time someone is slightly ill on the aircraft i will tell the driver to divert to the nearest hospital....you know the score on that plane we are all them passenger have... we save there lives! So real world sorry to sound childish but sod off we need constructive help to get a better deal......And for all you virgin crew...a new pay deal is going to be presented in next few weeks..I belive its going to be a increase in trip pay, 3% pay increase over 1 years and all the pay back dated to jan. We also have to vote on monthly standby.... Watch this space...

Last edited by LaMostyn; 27th Oct 2005 at 11:35.