PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Desperation has reached another level!
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2005, 11:18
747 Downwind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bloody hell, what a thread.. get all sorts in here don't we!

Is there any evidence that some bod bought a citation or was it just the topic starter making a cynical remark using a certain degree of irony to suggest what some wannabes MAY do to secure a job. It appears they were trying to be a clever dick and half the frozen ATPL holders on this forum jumped on the bandwagon.

Even if he does exist you would think that maybe he is a John Travolta type, who lets be honest is not bothered about flying for a living cos their so rich.. it's a 5-10 mil jet not a 20-30k type rating!

rbr919.. shut up with all that Labour party crap, their a bunch of muppets who couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, or a smoking ban in public places, or a solid political stance on Zimbabwe, or a thorough policy to tackle yob culture..
They couldn't give a monkeys about the current climate of social injustice surrounding aviation employment, you'd have to get Prestcott out of his comfy Jag first.

Spicegirl chill out.. I don't even think they're for real.
Stir-crazy.. nice words
Essexboy.. true words spoken by a scholar, just wish most of the boyz round Ilford, Barking etc had your intellect on a Saturday night, would save me a hell of a lot of grief

ATP_AL.. Nice piece. I initially pursued that path but even the air taxi sorts etc want experience these days, leaves some in a no win, no win scenario forcing them to pursue other avenues that they may wish not to undertake under normal circumstances

74 Downind