PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CSD Suspended for incorrectly demanding hotel upgrade!
Old 27th Oct 2005, 05:22
apaddyinuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Da Dog,
Wow you have some attitude, people like you that give pilots a bad name, hope you never wind up in one of my CRM classes!

Sorry to stray from the topic a little but Da Dog, I agree that once upon a time BA crew were spoilt, however I am of new stock (new contract) and I can certainly say that this is not the case any longer! Yes I do benefit from better working conditions than at some airlines thanks to those who have gone before me and fought for certain conditions but I am also losing out as a result...example, my minimum days off, I dont earn enough to benefit from 3 days off after a short NYC trip, i could easily benefit from an extra trip or two a month! There are other little things that poeple dont realise!!! Im sorry if people have a problem that we have it slighty better then elsewhere but theres a simple response to that...put your misguided prejudicies aside and apply for BA, then judge for yourself!!! I know plenty of people who have and none have regretted it!!!

Now, back to the thread!