PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius - all you need to know about MK (threads merged)
Old 26th Oct 2005, 06:50
james64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holy cow!

I hope that the guys at Parc Aviation know where they are sending the people. Looking at their add for 2nd oficers for Air Mauritus, I was a bit shocked to see the paragraph 17:

17 SICKNESS
Following two days absence due to illness, the crewmember will be required to attend the Air Mauritius doctor or a doctor designated by Air Mauritius. Following five consecutive days illness in any one month period, days on which the crewmember would have been on duty, then the contract of that crew-member may be terminated.
Hope they don't have things like cholera over there... That put you in bed for more than 5 days...

I guess I will steer clear of that place

Please check the other forum below. It is a year old, but the troubles are still fresh by the sounds of it. WHo runs such an outfit? Makes Malaysian look like a a bunch of amateurs... Bet O\'Leary might get some inspiration too

PPRuNe Forums » Rest of the World & Non-English Language Forums » African Aviation » Air Mauritius - not the ideal paradise!