PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I quit.....
Thread: I quit.....
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2005, 16:07
cossack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
squibbler

You may want to ask any immigration questions here . There are immigration consultants who regularly post on the site and will answer your questions for free! We're worker class, visitor class are not allowed to work. I don't have kids so I can't help there.

I applied for PR last year (AOR March 04) and it all looked to be going OK when I received a request for more info to "prioritize" my application back in January. I duly sent it all, then heard nothing. In July I contacted my local MP and he chased it up. Last month CIC sent me a letter saying the info was never received and to resubmit it within 60 days or they would cancel my application. MP again involved and medical requests have now been received. I hope to have this all completed by early next year. If you apply now through London, you'll be very lucky to have it completed before your WP runs out. They now quote 36 months for applications through London. It was 18 when I applied.

M a C

Are yoiu applying as a skilled worker or spousal? From what I've read spousals take about 6 months through the Mississauga office.

Good luck