PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Desperation has reached another level!
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2005, 15:31
737Spicegirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So this has now become the state of pilot recruitment?

Going on a limb here, I would assume that this person is doing it to run some sort of charter operation, does he/she honestly believe that a low houred wannabe will have the credibility and experience to operate and fly paying customers around Europe in a single crew a/c such as a Citation.....give me a break!

People such as this are exactly who we try to weed out of this industry in the first place – cavalier attitudes and over confidence is the number one killer!

Buying your way into a job so blatantly, because you lack the social or flying ability is the ultimate in desperation. If that’s the state that you are in, shouldn’t you just carry on doing whatever employment you are currently doing. Especially if it pays enough for you to buy a bizjet!

For many of us, it has taken years of training, whether Military or Civilian – all with an end goal in sight, we do this cause ultimately we love to fly – stepping up the employment ladder bit by bit is in itself recognition for our hard work and achievement! To buy that sort of recognition is nothing short of pathetic...

Good luck to you whoever you are, hopefully I never see the likes of you in my company!

SG