PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Handling Agents/Checkin Staff contacts @ LCY?
Old 25th Oct 2005, 13:29
Morgo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Handling Agents/Checkin Staff contacts @ LCY?

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone had a contact for a handling agent who recruits Check In/CSR staff at London City Airport. My GF who has 3 years of CSR experience at United and is fluent in 4 languages (English, Portuguese, Cantonese and Mandorin, plus she gets by in Spanish) has recently moved to the UK to study and is looking for part time work near our home. Ideally she is looking to work 20 hours a week, starting in the New Year (well, she'd like to start ASAP but we have a 3 week holiday in NZ over Xmas that is immovable)

I have searched for information on LCY about CSR work with a handling agent but it is hard to come by. The details given on the LCY.co.uk website provides details of some handing agents however looking for information about these companies and their respective recruitment policies at LCY is difficult to come by on the WWW. Before I start bugging people on the phone, does anyone have any conclusive facts about being recruited as a CSR (specifically check in) at LCY? Any inside help or contact details would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks,

Morgan