PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 25th Oct 2005, 10:05
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wine o babe,

Just turn up with your CV, a smile and a positive attitude. The point of the open days is to give prospective applicants information about the position so they can decide whether to apply or not.

Depending on the amount of people they may or may not take CV's on the day (usually they will and if time have a quick chat with you).

If they like what they see they will usually call you back to come in again on the next day (Sunday the times i went) so be prepared to attend possibly two or even three days....

Best of luck!!

Cannard, I'll try again, I think it was my computer... (stupid piece of rubbish!!!! )

As for the video, every time I got stuck in such a position as to have to crane my neck to see even a bit of it... so if you see a girl running down everyone else to get a good seat it's probably me!!! (Not coz I'm selfish but because I've watched it like 3 times and still couldn't tell you what it was bloody well about!!!) Could tell what it said though, hearing wasn't a problem....!