PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas passes baton to Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2005, 06:47
Vorsicht

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unfortunately Wun Wing Lo has summed the situation perfectly.

He thinks that everyone that is not at Qantas is less of a pilot than him and his colleagues. And because of this genetic inferiority, the non Qantas pilots should sacrifice their own career ambitions lest they have an impact on the lofty aspirations of the chosen ones at Q.

Why don't you guys do something constructive like invite all australian pilots to be part of your union. That way you could have some constructive dialogue on how to improve conditions for everyone.

Sorry, i forgot. Qantas guys dont want to improve conditions for everyone, they just want everyone else to suffer in order to protect their own conditions.

I also forgot that Qantas pilots cant even agree on what conditions are right for themselves let alone consider the position of the lesser individuals that "didn't make the cut".

Wun Wing, if only you knew how agressively average Qantas drivers are. And what that means is that they are the same as every other airline pilot group in the world. Average.

I would bet a years salary that any jetstar driver could slot into your seat and be doing just as good a job as you are. You are not special and that will be shown to you when your job is under threat and someone who "mised the cut" is flying your routes in a Jetstar aircraft, under the Qantas umbrella.