PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair loses court challenge to Labour Court enquiry
Old 24th Oct 2005, 22:44
Camel Killer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IALPA's best bet might be to get a judge who has heard some of the numerous cases against Ryanair in the past. Then at least he would know the kind of hairy smelly animal he's dealing with.
I'm sure that, just like any other profession, the judiciary regularly shoot the breeze amongst themselves and exchange juicy little tidbits about cases that appear in their courts. All in strictest confidence of course. Just imagine the conversations over tea and a fig roll (or whatever judges nibble between cases) "You wouldn't believe the lying git I had in front of me yesterday" etc. etc. Given that one High Court judge has found LHC to be "an unreliable witness" ie a liar, and another came close to imprisoning him, I'd say his reputation will preceed him to the Supreme Court, if he chooses to go there. I wouldn't worry about their lordships ànd ladyships - they will know exactly the kind of`hairy smelly animal they will be dealing with.