PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Officer Faces Jail - Refuses to Go To Iraq
Old 24th Oct 2005, 14:55
pr00ne

Received 140 Likes on 65 Posts
Stafford

What a remarkably hypocritical post, talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

We disagree, we have different points of view, you may care about that, frankly I don’t. As to being “found wanting” I have no intention of indulging in petty squabbles about my opinions, line by line justifications and providing detailed information to support my point of view. I hold my own points of view and do not have to justify them to the likes of you.

“An ego which is not backed up by substance”?? What the hell is that supposed to mean, how on earth do you know? Did you go through flying training with me? Did you serve on a Squadron with me? Did you go to University with me? Do you work in Chambers with me?

Glad to see you seem to think Tony Blair has a pathological need to lie, on what basis do you make that libellous statement?

Finally you are making way too many assumptions about my opinion of Blair and this regime, I merely pointed out that to blame Blair for the culture of “15 minutes of fame” is a nonsensical statement seeing as that particular phenomenon was first discussed in the sixties and has been around ever since. Do you think Blair is responsible for reality TV?

Now this thread is about the Dr, not me, so let’s get back on track.