PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cheap places to hourbuild (rental)
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2005, 00:50
Hobgoblin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow!

Just had a quick look at their website. I will have to contact them. I've already booked flight tickets to South Africa but am having major problems trying to get a flight school to answer an e mail enquiry. The schools I've contacted look like they do not want to give a firm quote and definitely don't want to commit to a firm schedule. They seem to think it is enough to give one a vague "We can work it out when you get here " type of response. While I understand that weather can be a limiting factor and that plans don't always work out the way you planned them, it would be nice to be able to make some kind of plan to start with.

Not good enough I'm afraid.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread for my little rant. At a price of less than £4000 for 100 hours I have to say that is definitely one of the better deals out there.

Just read the sticky about Ormond Beach...

Guess I'm not paying upfront and if they don't want to take my credit card they're not getting my money.

No personal experience of the company and while I like their prices I have to agree with the sticky - DO NOT PAY UPFRONT. Pay for services rendered or even on a pay as you fly basis, fine. Upfront? No thanks.

Last edited by Hobgoblin; 24th Oct 2005 at 01:38.