PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomsonfly Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2005, 20:39
PPRuNeUser0215

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WRT TUI Forum... It is still there.

17 increments for FO and Captains, also two scales existing but to answer your question, after 5 years scale 1, basic salary is £46149 (FY05).
Pay talks in progress so things could change from next year.
For info top scale 1 FO is 59461 but by then you should have moved to scale 2. For info again top scale 2 is £66595.

As for night stops/lay overs, there aren't many of them depending on where you are based. Usually it will happen when a UK base is short of crew so you will end up operating from there for a night or more.

Not many proper night stop at all for the time being but with the full introduction of Carmen next year, I understand that we should expect more nights away. Then again I understand that we will be able to express our preferences so if you are a night stop person or not, should make a difference to your roster.

We are going through a period of changes to whatever is happening today might not be in a few months... If you join, bear that in mind. We generally good conditions, I expect that we should remain an airline that provides a good mixture between lifestyle and work but who really knows what tomorrow will be made of.