PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CSD Suspended for incorrectly demanding hotel upgrade!
Old 23rd Oct 2005, 12:17
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TopBunk wrote:
... ahhh, should have seen which section I was posting in, you are a Doris. The pilot community have no such 'Sub Standard Allowance' in our agreements, but then again, our reps usually do a better job in defending hotel standards than yours!
Great way to apologise, TopBunk
Anyway I deserved it as I should have understood from your previous comment that you're a very smart and bright person therefore you don't sit at the back with us
(What the hell is a Doris anyway... I suspect some kind of disrespectful nickname or something)

You know what? I am pleased that your unions are so efficient at defending "hotel standards", in fact that is really great for you considering what a big percentage of your annual income goes to BALPA every year to sort out these issues...!!

I am totally HAPPY and satisfied with the quality of the rooms of the hotels we stay at. I have never asked/expected/wished I had had an upgrade. The hotel staff are usually really good with us too as we treat them with respect and they often go the extra mile for us in other ways anyway.

Maybe this happens only in the happy Doris World though.

FBW