PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie fire contracts
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2005, 16:59
Auscan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This subjest seems to pop up every couple of months and there are always some valid points raised. As an Australian working overseas I have to say that I think it is truly a global industry these days. Machines are being moved all over the world every day. With crew included. If there is a wholey Australian owned company that can support 212's for the entire year without going abroad then have a crack at the contracts. Dont sit there and moan about foriegners coming to take your jobs. As for machines going to North America from Australia I have to disagree with you John. There has been a number of Aus registered aircraft working in North America for a while now. On a seasonal basis also. Buzz avaition had a 205 in Hawaii last summer just to name one. I guess its just how hard you want to work to get the aircraft working abroard. On the North American forums there has been a lot of negative sentiments towards Aussies and Kiwis flying in North America. It is unfortunate to see the select few Australians sharing the same views about the reciprocal.